Adventures In Screenwriting

Hello wonderful people! Merry Christmas! I hope that your day is filled with prosper and joy! Today I’m introducing yet another new series of blog posts! (I know; I’m just getting so organised)! This new series is similar to the last that I introduced and is called Adventures in Screenwriting.

For anyone who doesn’t know me I should probably mention that I would like to be a screenwriter as my chosen career. I know right? Could I have possibly chosen a harder career? The answer of course is yes but that is not the point. No, the point is that I would one day like to become a screenwriter and this blog series will document my journey in doing so.

Now I know what you’re thinking. What exactly does that even mean? Well, as I mentioned last time I absolutely love lists, so here’s another one for you. This time it lists the sorts of things I will be talking about in this blog series:
  • Details of my current project(s)
  • Tips or tricks I've found helpful
  • Problems I may encounter through the writing/editing/selling process
  • My endeavours in pitching to networks/movie producers
If I ever do manage to make this career a reality, I might be talking about this instead:
  • About my movie/short film/television show
  • My journey to selling a script
  • My journey to pitching a show
  • Production meetings
  • The premiere!
  • Any appearances I may do

Don’t forget to keep an eye on this blog for the first entry in the Adventures in Screenwriting series coming soon. Until then,

Stay random!
~ Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 'Pete Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2

Flashback Friday: Descendants - Movie Review

Top 5 'Karen Rooney' Moments - Liv and Maddie Season 2